Coffee enemas are slowly becoming one of the most popular methods for deep cleansing the gut and getting rid of the accumulated toxins. But not only this, there are several other benefits which calls for a coffee enema. Read on to know why you need to try a coffee enema. Coffee enemas are slowly becoming one of the most popular methods for deep cleansing the gut and getting rid of the accumulated toxins. But not only this, there are several other benefits which calls for a coffee enema. Read on to know why you need to try a coffee enema .
1. It detoxifies and repairs your liver- Do you often experience uncomfortable symptoms such as bloating, flatulence and stomach pain? If yes, then maybe your liver is overburdened and may not be functioning properly. Coffee enemas are a great way to help your liver get rid of the excess baggage. A coffee enema helps to stimulate the colon directly without passing through the digestive tract and helps with getting rid of all the accumulated toxins.
2. Improves the peristaltic movement- Along with extracting the toxic wastes, a coffee enema helps in keeping the colon and the digestive tract clean without disturbing the balance of the flora present in the gut. Regular coffee enemas help in improving the peristaltic movement, which is a wave-like movement in the muscles that help in moving the food through the digestive tract.
3. Improves digestion and eases bloating- Flatulence, bloating and stomach pains are signs of poor digestion. A lot of times this happens when the liver is overburdened and could not function properly. Caffeine along with other nutrients is absorbed directly through the colon wall into the liver. The toxins get bound to them and get flushed out of the body.
4. Enhances mood- A bunch of recent studies have suggested that there is a strong link between the gut and your mood. This connection, often referred to as the gut-brain axis, establishes that a healthy gut is directly linked to a healthy state of mind. When your digestive system is burdened with toxins, you are bound to feel sluggish and depressed. Performing a coffee enema will help you get rid of the accumulated toxins in your gut, will improve your mood and alleviate depression.
5. Eliminate candida- Candida is a stubborn type of yeast which resides in the gut and can affect the immune system adversely. Not only this, an overgrowth of candida may contribute to uncontrollable sugar cravings which then lead to the overgrowth of the yeast. Coffee enemas may help in flushing out the yeast overgrowth in the gut, but at the same time helps in preserving the good bacteria which helps to break down our food and support a healthy immune system. Many people have suggested a reduction in the symptoms of candida with regular coffee enemas.