Do you eagerly want to try coffee enema but have lingering concerns about the procedure? Maybe you are just familiar with the name of the procedure and don’t really know about the proper benefits. If you are also unclear of what a coffee enema is capable of doing then keep on reading.
What is an enema?
An enema is an at-home procedure which involves administering liquids into the colon via the rectum. Enemas are often recommended for people who are suffering from regular constipation but enemas are much more capable of doing just this. To put it simply, enemas are a straightforward method to cleanse the body from the inside out.
Things you need to get started with coffee enema
The first thing which you need to get started with coffee enema is enema equipment. You can either go for a rubber enema bag kit or a stainless steel enema can. If you are a beginner, start with a rubber enema bag.
The next thing you need is high-quality organic ground coffee. Use only organic ground coffee which is meant for enemas only.
What are the benefits of coffee enema?
• It is known to minimize the levels of toxicity by as much as 600%.
• Cleans and heals the colon thus improving the peristaltic movement of the gut.
• Enhances mental clarity, boosts energy and improves the state of mind.
• Alleviates depression, sluggishness and tiffs.
• Helps with getting rid of candida and parasites.
• Improve digestion, bile circulation and reduce bloating
• Repairs and cleanses the liver.
• May help with recovering from chronic health conditions when coupled with a raw plant-based diet.
• Used as an alternative therapy for treating cancer naturally.
How often you have to do it before you start seeing results?
Most people start noticing changes immediately after the first enema session. However, in order to see proper results, it is suggested for beginners to perform back to back enema sessions for a week. This means you need to perform one enema session every day for seven days. After that, the frequency of the enema session could be reduced to 2-3 enema sessions per week for the next three weeks. Once you get the hang of it, you can perform the enemas for maintenance purpose only or when you feel sluggish. Once you are in the routine, you will know when you need to perform one.
Are you the right candidate?
Anyone who is interested in getting a cleanse done should definitely check out coffee enema. People with a yeast infection should also try performing a coffee enema. If you are looking for a simple and straightforward approach to cleanse and detoxify the body, then coffee enema is a proven solution which has been used and trusted for ages.