Coffee enema or even a normal enema is a great way to detoxify your colon and liver. It offers a means for your excretory system to get rid of all the chemicals and heavy metals from the body. Here is how you can prepare and perform a coffee enema.
Coffee Enema Recipe
1. Add 4 cups of filtered or distilled water to a big pot.
2. Now add 3 tbsp. of ground organic coffee to the pot and stir it in.
3. Place the pot on the stove top and bring the concoction to a boil.
4. Allow the coffee to boil for 5 minutes and then allow the coffee to simmer on a low flame for 15-20 minutes.
5. Take it off the flame and allow it cool down until the solution reaches lukewarm temperature. Strain the coffee with a very fine mesh sieve.
7. Fill the enema bag or bucket with at least 1 quart of the solution and you are ready.
Coffee Enema Instructions
1. It is important to get rid of the air in the enema hose before you start with the enema. Hold the colon tube over the sink and open the clamp to allow a little solution run through the hose.
2. Now, place an old towel on the floor and cover it with a plastic sheet. This will allow for an easy clean-up later.
3. If you are using an enema bag, hang it on a towel rack and if you are using enema bucket then place it on a high platform. Make sure that the enema hose is close enough for you to use comfortably. Also, while administering the enema there should be no curves in the colon tube as it may affect the flow of the solution.
4. Now lie down on your left side and lubricate your anal area as well as the colon tube. Insert the tube carefully into your rectum.
5. Open the clamp and allow the solution to flow. When you think you have retained enough solution, shut the clamp.
6. Now turn to your right side and wait for 15 minutes or even lesser if you can’t hold it for that long.
7. When the time is up or you can’t hold it any longer, sit on the toilet and release the contents.